- Real time proprietary monitoring and analysis of over 2800 global sources of money laundering, terrorist financing and fraud incidents and trends – 24 hours, 7 days a week;
- Sources include current and verified financial crime intelligence from our unique global network of financial institutions, insurers, accountants, lawyers, precious metal and stone dealers, casinos, real estate agents and other industries;
- A wide range of current, proven typologies are available as well potential and emerging typologies that have been extensively researched and identified based on our specialist analysis of developing financial crime risk trends;
- Financial Crime Risk Dashboard, providing a snapshot of current key money laundering, terrorist financing and fraud risks based on our extensive global analysis of countries, products and transactions;
- Up to date information contained in typologies includes:
- Current risk indicators
- Case studies
- Detailed analysis of behaviours key to each the typology
- Industry specific typologies across Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Fraud including:
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
- Precious metal/stone dealers
- Easy to use, secure website that provides powerful typology browse, search and analysis functionality
- Financial Crime Check is only provided to verified, creditable organisations with legitimate grounds for access, in a secure SSL environment to maintain the integrity and security of typologies and risk intelligence
- Competitive pricing options designed to reduce the costs of managing financial crime risk
- Flexible licensing arrangements – ranging from 1 licence through to enterprise wide licences
- Current Financial Crime Risk Information and Typologies
- Financial Crime Check sources the latest financial crime risk intelligence from a wide range of global, regional and local sources which is then analysed and profiled by experienced regional based financial crime analysts.
Updates are made to our wide range of existing money laundering, terrorist financing and fraud typologies or released as new potential or emerging typologies. Financial Crime is a comprehensive source of money laundering, terrorist financing, external and staff fraud threats.
- Understand your High Financial Crime Risks Straight Away
- Do you need an immediate snapshot of current high financial crime risks including countries, products, risk indicators and up to date typologies?
Financial Crime Check provides a comprehensive, regularly updated risk dashboard that consolidates our extensive global analysis of financial crime information, cases and trends, to empower organisations to easily identify their highest immediate financial crime risks.
- Money launderers, terrorists and fraudsters generally target organisations with the weakest perceived risk controls. Use of Financial Crime Check is a deterrent to criminals, both outside your organisation as well as within.
- Regulators require organisations to identify and report suspicious behaviour that is suspected of being money laundering or terrorist financing.
Financial Crime Check provides a powerful tool to assist in this process and demonstrate best practice compliance to regulators and law enforcement.
- Validate your Financial Crime Risk Model
- To effectively identify and mitigate the risk of financial crime, you need to understand where your organisation’s financial crime risks are.
Financial Crime Check provides an effective means of developing and validating your Financial Crime Risk Model, and demonstrates a best practice approach to regulators.
- Fine tune Automated Transaction Monitoring and Surveillance Systems
- Automated transaction monitoring is a proven way of identifying suspicious activity. However, by the time that detection methods and rules are applied in your automated transaction monitoring system, financial crime techniques have evolved. This may mean you are monitoring for “yesterday’s” financial crime risks.
Financial Crime Check is an invaluable source of risk indicators, cases, typologies and suggested detection scenario configurations to assist proactive organisations reduce their transaction monitoring false positive ratios and ensure detection scenarios are relevant and up to date – something forefront in the mind of Regulators.
- Every day your automated transaction monitoring system generates a high volume of suspicious activity alerts to be investigated. High volumes can overwhelm your investigations team and activity that should be red flagged immediately may not be investigated until days later.
Are your investigations team really empowered to quickly filter out false positives and focus their time on those alerts that have the highest risk of being money laundering, terrorist financing or fraud? Financial Crime Check is a powerful tool that enables your investigators to focus on those suspicious activity alerts that pose the greatest financial crime risk.
- Staff Training
- Staff vigilance in identifying suspicious behaviour is key, but training your staff to identify suspicious activity can be difficult.
What kinds of customer or employee behaviour should your staff be aware of especially when criminals have moved on from last year’s money laundering, terrorist financing or fraud schemes?Financial Crime Check is a user friendly, powerful tool that can be integrated with your Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Fraud staff training and awareness programs.
|Users are able to browse typologies and filter all results by industries, sectors, countries and products - providing quick and easy access to the extensive range of typologies on Financial Crime Check.